Monday, March 9, 2009

February Road Trip Part 2

The next morning I left Grand Junction and headed to Boise, ID.  While on the way I made a detour to Salt Lake City, UT to visit one of my favorite stores IKEA.  I did some shopping, got my fix of Swedish meatballs, then I was good to go.  While I was shopping Jo Ann Fisher called me and told me that I was likely to run into some heavy snow in Southern Idaho, so I scurried out of IKEA  and hit the road.  Fortunately, I evaded the snow and made it to Boise just fine - I even made it up the hill and down the road to the Fisher's house without a hitch.  

I was able to spend about a day in Boise with Jo Ann catching up on some stuff.  Then the next day I met with Renee and David Fisher in New Plymouth on my way to Spokane, WA. Renee is a potter and David is a graphic artist.  They are good folks and it was really good to get to know them and to see the church in
New Plymouth.

No comments: