Monday, April 6, 2009

February Road Trip Part 5

On my February road trip I was fortunate to be able to have Seventy Robin Linkhart travel with me through Montana.  I picked her up in Spokane, WA and then we traveled to the Whitehall, MT congregation for Pizza Church.  Pizza Church in Whitehall is always a good time and Robin and I stayed with Terry and Carol Ann Reiff.  

The next day Robin and I met with Judy Gardner, the pastor of
 the Helena, MT congregation, and spent some time exploring Helena.  We ended the day in Great Falls, MT with a fabulous meal at the home of Nathan and Karen Reiff.  Even though I still live in Independence, MO my membership is at the Great Falls congregation because I think it is important to financially support a congregation in the Inland West Mission Center and I want to support Nathan as pastor.  

No comments: