Thursday, July 10, 2008

First Stop


On Monday, July 7th I started out on a month long road trip.  The first stop was in Denver, Colorado to meet with my new supervisor, Dave Nii.  Dave is currently the Mission Center President and Financial Officer for the Rocky Mountain Mission Center, but will shortly be transitioning into the role of the Assistant to the Apostle for the West Central Field.  He is a very gifted minister and I have a lot to learn from him.  

On this stretch of the journey I managed to squeeze in a trip to the REI Flagship store in Denver. It turns out they have two of my favorite things combined: REI and Starbucks.

That evening I stayed with some friends from Graceland - Travis and Megan Savage.  They are great people and showed me way more hospitality than I deserved.  Their chocolate lab reminded my of our chocolate lab, Kubwa.

No comments: