Saturday, July 12, 2008

Headed North



Yesterday I travelled up through the Northern American Rockies and the Canadian Rockies from Missoula, MT to Calgary, AB.  It was a gorgeous drive and I stopped off at the beautiful Polson Lake.  I also stopped off at Banff where Andi and I honeymooned two years ago.  It was great to see familiar sites, but it did make me miss Andi a lot and I wish she could have been there to.  

I arrived in Calgary in the late evening, but since it is light until 10:30p.m. Greg Goheen (my host) and I went for a bike ride.  This afternoon we head out for Hills of Peace.  It should be good times and I'm looking forward to meeting new folks. 

1 comment:

Jannie Funster said...

Johnny C, it looks like you're having a great time. Be careful in those mountains, bring a survival kit while hiking!!

Jannie