Thursday, July 10, 2008

Missoula, MT





On Thursday, May 10th I left Billings and headed toward Missoula, MT.  I stopped in Whitehall, MT and had lunch with Nancy Sacry who is the pastor of the congregation in Whitehall and she is also apart of the CPI program.  It was good to get to know her and I hope I can make it to Whitehall on a Sunday sometime in the not too distant future.  Whitehall is a neat small community that is worth stopping in if you are ever in that part of Montana.  

When I got to Missoula checked into my hotel and then when e
xploring in the town.  I stumbled on a cool summer festival that had a live band and whitewater kayaking 
with the
 University of Montana Kayaking team.  It was a beautiful night and a good night to be outdoors.  I also stopped by and checked on our church property in Missoula.  We don't have a congregation that meets there on a regular basis and we are in the midst of deciding what to do with the property. 
  

No comments: