Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Starting Point


All journeys and adventures have starting points.  I guess if look back on my life my starting point was in a hospital in Tulsa, OK where I was born to a loving family.  I am at a point in my life where I have reached a waypoint where I am changing jobs.  I have worked for the Community of Christ for five great years and I will soon by starting my dream job as Financial Officer for the Inland West Mission Center and also working with a ministry the Community of Christ calls "Disciple's Generous Response" in the West Central Field.  

I'm looking forward to the challenge and for the next two years I will be commuting out west while my wife (Andi) finishes Medical School.  So this is the starting point for this part of the journey, our home in Independence, MO.  

No comments: