Thursday, September 11, 2008

Great Falls

After spending the night in Sacry's I toured Terry Reiff's clinic in Whitehall.  Andi is interested in doing a Rural and Family Practice rotation at his clinic and I wanted to be able to give her a good description.  From Whitehall I went to Great Falls via Whitetail rd. which is a partially paved road that goes through the mountains from Whitehall to Boulder, MT.  Beautiful scenery and no traffic.   

I went to Great Falls to meet with Nathan Reiff who is a young adult and the pastor   of the Great Falls Congregation.  He, his spouse Karen, and daughter Kate are quality people and a lot of fun to be with.  They fixed an awesome homemade pizza with fig jab and prosciutto with mozzarella cheese - good stuff.  I really enjoyed my time with them and getting to know them.  

No comments: